Terms & Conditions: Stork Christmas with a Twist
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African citizens in possession of a valid identity document, excluding any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the promotion and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition is open from 13th November and ends at midnight on 14 December 2018. Any entries received after the closing date [12th December] will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
7.1. Like or Follow at least one of STORK’s social media brand pages for competition updates and recipes. Alternatively visit www.stork.co.za/Christmas
7.1.1: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ILoveBakingSA/
7.1.2: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ilovebakingsa/
7.2. Fans will be required to bake the weekly featured recipes with a Christmas twist. Take a picture of their baked goods. Name, style and include the Stork Bake Brick in the entry photo. Upload this picture to the competition post on Storks Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ILoveBakingSA/ and use the #StorkInspiredChristmas
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- Our guest baker Kate Tin (Katelyn Williams) will select two winners per recipe, based on creativity, style and look of the baked goods. 1st place – Chocolate cookbook by Kate Tin and a R2500 Yuppiechef voucher.
2nd place – R2500 Yuppiechef voucher
- Competition goes live on Monday 13th November; recipes will be posted in the following order. Fans need to post their baked treat in the correct week to enter.
Candy Cane Christmas Macarons
- 1st recipe posted on Thurs 15th November
- Kate Tin judges on 21st November
- Winner contacted on the 22nd November
- Announced on the 23rd November
Eggnog Malva Pudding
- 2nd recipe posted on Friday 23rd November
- Kate Tin judges on 28th November
- Winner contacted on the 29th November
- Announced on the 30th November
Red Velvet Trifle
- 3rd recipe posted on 30th November
- Kate Tin judges on 5th December
- Winner contacted on the 6th December
- Announced on the 7th December
Ginger & Carrot Christmas Cake
- 4th recipe posted on 7th December
- Kate Tin judges on 12th December
- Winner contacted on the 13th December
- Announced on the 14th December
- Winners will be required to provide their full name, ID number and contact details. The voucher code for Yuppiechef will be emailed to the winners to be redeemed on the YuppieChef site.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook messenger and once contacted announced on the Winner Blog at www.stork.co.za If the Prize Winner does not respond 72 hours after being drawn, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Fans can enter every week, using the new recipe to increase their chances of winning, however, will only be eligible to win once over the duration of the campaign.
- The Promoter makes no representation regarding the suitability of the Prize for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Winner gives Stork permission to announce their name on their social channels as well as posting it on the blog.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.stork.co.za/Christmas throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 572 861.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 3 days will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- Participants are not guaranteed to win.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for CASH and are not transferable.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion or competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, NollsworthPark, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotion or competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotion or competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor EMPLOYEES of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotion or competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by these rules.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mails or SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
- Participants agree that by participating in this competition, they agree to receive FUTURE marketing material from the AXE Brand team. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- Any queries can be directed to the Unilever Consumer Call Centre on 0860 572 861 or Consumer.email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook or Twitter from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.