Terms & Conditions: Stork World Baking Day May 2020
08 May 2020 TO 24 May 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is Siqalo Foods (Pty) Ltd and Gorilla Creative Media (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
Any persons entering or participating in this Competition (“Participant”) accept and agree that by entering this Competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
What is the Prize
Four winners will be chosen as follows:
- 4 (four) winners will each win a Stork Bake store voucher in the month of May to the total value of R5, 000.00 (five thousand rand) each.
- The Prize is not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize/s with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
Who can participate
- Any legal resident of South Africa who is 18 years or older may participate in the Competition.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- the Promoter;
- any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition; or
- the marketer of the Competition,
- or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this Competition.
How to Participate
- To enter this Competition, Participants must: answer one or more of the competition questions on Facebook in the comments section under the competition posts and/or Instagram tag the profile in their posts.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or Prize redemption process of the Competition.
- In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website, or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- By entering this Competition the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the participant’s participation in the Competition.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform, a Participant consents to and gives the Promoter a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
- This Competition runs from 08 May 2020 and closes at midnight on the 17 May 2020 (“closing date”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- The winners will be selected randomly by an automated system
- The Participant selected as the recipient of the Prize will be notified via email or telephone within three days of the date on which the Winner is determined. In the event that any finalist cannot be successfully contacted, or fails to respond to the Promoter within a period of two days from the date of notification following all reasonable attempts to do so using the contact details provided by the Participant, the Promoter reserves the right to select another name in substitution. The names of the prize winners will also be published on the Promoter’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
- The Promoter may require the winner/s to:
- to provide their name, identity number, and to enable to Promoter to verify the entry;
- to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the Prize, and indemnity;
- where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Winner may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Promoter.
Should the winner/s refuse to comply with this rule for any reason then the winner shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize, and it shall revert back to the Promoter
- Any winner may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of the Winner, to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. The Winner is, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where a winner consents to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ILoveBakingSA/. Any Competition related queries may be directed to Savashnee Naidoo on firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.